Wright of Way

Monday, October 03, 2005

AMA Blog Conference report

Just went to this blog conference as part of the AMA in Atlanta (www.ama-atlanta.com). Good stuff. Learned a lot about blogs - knew some of it already since I work in the space. But I'm by no means an expert.

They kept saying that blogs will change your life and change business. I guess for some people. There is always an example out there, but I don't know about the life-altering status that some of these speakers were talking about.

The Delta flight attendant is using blogs successfully. So is the guy who works at Indium (www.indium.com), who also authors the McChronicles blog. Interesting stories there, but blogs are really great for a certain number and type of person/company.

Like most things - in moderation, it's great.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents...for what it's worth.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home