Wright of Way

Monday, December 12, 2005

I Thought I'd Seen it All...Until Tampax Did This

I'm sure this is making its way around the web and blogosphere, but I've gotta write about this great example of rich media marketing. I was reading Joseph Jaffe's blog and Adverblog (both had the link) and came across this story about Tampax and a new campaign devoted to ringtones targeted at tween girls. Talk about recruiting.

On first glance, if you're like me, you're thinking...Tampax... ringtones...okay, what's the punchline? But this site is actually pretty cool. Not that I'm in the right market AT ALL, but the creative is very well done. Kudos to the designers.

Check out the Tampax Ring Tone.

One nice feature is that individuals can make their own ringtones and then save them in a "Tone Gallery." So not only do I have the ability to create my own ringtone, but also get my friends' ringtones as well. Well done. Really great stuff.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home